What piece of art have you created that you are most proud of in your life?
- A stick-figure drawing of a camel still hanging on your parents' fridge?
- A photograph that earned a 3rd place prize in a 4H show?
- A wooden table that you built in your aunt's carpentry shop?
- A shirt you tie-dyed?
- A poem or song you composed when you were feeling downhearted in high school?
- A dance performance you choreographed?
Or do you struggle to answer this question, because you've never considered yourself as an artist? (That's okay too...)