Whenever you have changed a file (or your program has changed a file - like the CSV file), but you have not committed your changes, then GIT won't let you pull, because you'd be overwriting those changes and (potentially) losing work.
Your choices are basically these:
- Get your teammates to stop committing those CSV files each time they commit. This won't help you this time, but may in the future.
- Commit your versions of those files, then PULL, and open up those files and manually merge any conflicts that occur, then ADD those files again to resolve the conflict.
- If you don't care about your local changes to the CSV files (which is likely), then you should REPLACE your CSV files with the "HEAD REVISION" (i.e., discard your changes since the last time the CSV file was committed). You can do this by either:
- In Eclipse, right click on the file and choose "Replace with->Head Revision"
- From the command line, run git checkout -- yourfile.csv